Weight Watchers Dole Whip
This Weight Watchers Dole Whip recipe will bring back all the childhood memories you forgot about. It’s a sweet treat that you don’t have to go to Disney to enjoy! Make this lighter version at home today!PREP TIME5 minutesTOTAL TIME5 minutes
- 2 cups frozen, chopped pineapple
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- Add pineapple and juice to blender.
- Add in ice cream.
- Pulse until frozen pineapple is mixed in.
- Continue to blend until you have a thick milkshake consistency.
- Add more pineapple juice if needed.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple if desired.