Weight Watchers Recipes
- Banana- 1 large, sliced, frozen
- Avocado- 1 medium
- Cocoa powder- ⅓ cup(s), (30g) Dutch variety, sifted
- Granulated stevia sweetener- 2 tbs
- 99% fat-free plain yoghurt- ¾ cup(s), (180g)
- Cocoa powder- 1 tsp, extra to dust
- Using a food processor, process banana, avocado, cocoa and sweetener until smooth. Add yoghurt.
- Process again until thick and creamy. Divide mixture between four 1/2-cup (125ml) capacity serving bowls or mugs. Dust with extra cocoa and serve immediately.
TIP: Slice banana then place in a small sealable bag to freeze. Mousse can be made ahead, covered and kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours before serving. VARIATION: Add 2 tsp brandy with cocoa in Step 1 or swap yoghurt for plain, unsweetened soy yoghurt.