Weight Watchers Recipes
Chicken Taco Wontons Cupcakes
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 4T taco seasoning
- 1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup salsa (I like to use medium chunky)
- 12 teaspoon salsa con queso
- 4 oz reduced fat mexican cheese
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray and place 1 wonton wrapper in each container (12 total). Set aside
- In a large skillet, heat the pan to medium heat. Add in the ground chicken and brown.
- Once browned turn off the heat and mix in the taco seasoning, salsa, and black beans.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the salsa con queso in each of the wonton wrappers, then add a layer of chicken bean mixture (use only half of the mixture). Sprinkle about half of the cheese on each of the tacos. Add 1 more wonton wrapper to each, followed by the remaining taco mixture and then the remainder of cheese
- Bake the taco wontons for 18-20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Let cool for 3-5 minutes before serving. Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
4 points per wonton
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 183TOTAL FAT: 7gSATURATED FAT: 2gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 4gCHOLESTEROL: 48mgSODIUM: 525mgCARBOHYDRATES: 16gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 15g