My weight watchers chicken parm!!! My family didn’t know they were eating such a healthy meal because it was that good!!!! I ate mine without pasta and I didn’t miss it at all.
WW Chicken Parmesan
Serves 5 (2 points)
**adding pasta or additional sauce will increase points.
- [ ] 5 (5-6) oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- [ ] 2 egg whites
- [ ] 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- [ ] 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- [ ] 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- [ ] 1/2 cup Prego no sugar added traditional pasta sauce
- [ ] 3/4 cup Kraft fat free mozzarella
- [ ] Nonstick cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 425. Spray a large nonstick sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning and Parmesan in a shallow bowl.
In a second shallow bowl add your egg whites..
Dip chicken breast into egg whites then into the breadcrumb mixture and place on prepared sheet.
Repeat with the other pieces. Spray the tops of chicken with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden and temperature is 165 degrees.
Remove from oven and each chicken breast gets 2 tablespoons of sauce and then 1 1/2 tablespoon of mozzarella.
Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.