This Cheesy Garlic Bread is the best accompaniment to all our favourite slimming-friendly dishes – and it’s perfect for Weight Watchers or calorie counting plans!
Prep Time 10mins
Cook Time 10mins
Total Time 20mins
Cuisine: slimming world
Keyword: Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 2 Schar white ciabatta rolls
- 40 g light cheddar cheese finely grated
- 4 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic cloves peeled but leave whole
- 5 g fresh parsley chopped finely
- low calorie cooking spray
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C
- Slice the Schar ciabattas in half and place on an oven tray
- Bash the garlic with the back of a knife and rub the ciabatta well. If you like your garlic bread very garlicky then chop finely and scatter on the ciabatta.
- Spray the ciabatta with low calorie cooking spray and place in the oven for 5 minutes
- Take them out of the oven, top with tomatoes & cheese and scatter some of the parsley on top. Return to the oven until the cheese has melted. Enjoy!
CALORIES 85CARBS 12GPROTEIN 5GFAT3 GSATURATES 1GSUGARS 1G