Points: 3 Weight W Points plus Servings: 2 Serving Size: 1/2 pizza Nutritional Info: 122.8 calories, 6.7g of fat, 5.4g carbohydrates, 2.5g dietary fiber, 10.7g of protein
- 1/2 large cauliflower
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp fennel
- Salt and pepper
- Trader Joe’s fat-free sauce. 1pt per serving
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower and garlic until it is small and looks like rice. You may want to do this in a couple of batches for better consistency.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 8 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked through. Do not add any water.
- Let the cauliflower cool for about ten minutes. Then mix in the egg, cheese, and spices to combine.
- On a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper, press down the cauliflower crust until it is very thin. The thinner it is the crispier it will be when cooked.
- Cook for 15-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the crust. Mine took about 20 minutes to get nice and crispy.
- 7. Top with your favorite pizza toppings and return to the hot oven until the cheese melts to your liking. You could also top it with salad or just eat it plain