Air Fryer Teriyaki Steak and Broccoli is a healthy and easy air fryer dinner recipe with just a few simple ingredients!
Course Main Course
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Calories 588 kcal
- 1 pound steak of choice (sirloin, strip steak, ribeye) cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (I used Kikkoman with no high fructose corn syrup)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 broccoli crown cut into florets
- kosher salt, pepper
- Optional: sesame seeds, store bought yum yum sauce
- Put the cubes of steak in a gallon size plastic bag. Add 3 tablespoons of the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and garlic. Massage the bag until combined and marinate in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Put the steak in the air fryer, leaving room for the broccoli. Toss the broccoli in a bowl with the remaining tablespoon of teriyaki sauce and add it to the air fryer.
- Lightly season the steak and broccoli with kosher salt and pepper. Set the air fryer to 380 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired and serve with yum yum sauce for dipping.