* 1 kg 2 lb Potatoes
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 teaspoon garlic granules
* 1 teaspoon onion granules
* ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* Salt and black pepper
* Wash the potatoes and pat them dry with a kitchen towel. You can peel the potatoes if you like desire
* Cut the potatoes into cubes and transfer them into a bowl or the air fryer basket if you prefersliced raw potatoes.
* Season the potatoes with Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic granules, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix to combine so the potatoes are well coated.seasoned potatoes in a bowl.
* Spray the air fryer basket with some cooking oil (it is not important to preheat the air fryer but you may do so if you prefer)
* Add the seasoned cubed potatoes to the air fryer and roast at 200C/400F for 10 minutes, remove the basket and give it a good shake or flip the potatoes if they are not many. Continue to air fry the potatoes for another 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and crispy