- 1 can of refrigerated biscuit dough or homemade donut dough
- Cooking spray or oil for greasing
- Preheat your air fryer to the recommended temperature for baking (usually around 350-375°F or 175-190°C).
- While the air fryer is preheating, prepare your donut dough. You can use pre-made biscuit dough or prepare your own donut dough from scratch.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface and use a donut cutter or a round cookie cutter to cut out donut shapes. You can also cut out the center of each donut to make traditional ring-shaped donuts.
- Lightly grease the air fryer basket or tray with cooking spray or a small amount of oil to prevent sticking.
- Place the donuts in the greased air fryer basket, leaving some space between them to allow for even cooking.
- Cook the donuts in the preheated air fryer for about 5-10 minutes, depending on the temperature and the size of your donuts. Check the donuts after 5 minutes and continue cooking until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- If you’ve cut out the centers of your donuts, you can also air fry those to make donut holes. They will cook faster than the whole donuts, so keep an eye on them.
- Once the donuts are done, remove them from the air fryer and let them cool slightly.
- You can glaze or coat your donuts with powdered sugar, chocolate glaze, cinnamon sugar, or any other toppings you prefer.