For the Potato Salad:
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (discard two egg yolks for a lighter version)
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
- Place the quartered red potatoes in a large pot of salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are fork-tender. Drain and let them cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the fat-free Greek yogurt, light mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, sweet pickle relish, chopped hard-boiled eggs, celery, and red onion. Mix well.
- Once the potatoes are cooled, add them to the bowl with the dressing mixture. Gently toss until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Season the potato salad with salt and black pepper to taste. Adjust the ingredients as needed.
- Chill the potato salad in the refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- Before serving, sprinkle with paprika for garnish if desired.
- Enjoy your Weight Watchers Old-Fashioned Potato Salad!
WW Points ( per Serving):
The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. For a typical serving size (1 cup), it’s 3 WW points, depending on the specific brands and adjustments used.
Remember that these are approximate points, and it’s essential to use the WW app or website to calculate the exact points based on the specific brands and ingredients you use. Adjust the portion size to fit your daily point allowance.