- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple chunks (fresh or canned in juice, drained)
- 2 cups mandarin orange segments (fresh or canned in juice, drained)
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut (reduce the amount for fewer points)
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional, adjust for points)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple chunks, mandarin orange segments, halved green grapes, shredded coconut, non-fat Greek yogurt, mini marshmallows, and chopped pecans (if using).
- Gently fold the ingredients together until well combined.
- Refrigerate the Ambrosia Salad for at least 1-2 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- Before serving, give the salad a gentle stir.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
WW Points (Approximate per Serving):
The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. For a typical serving size (about 1 cup), it’s 4WW points