- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener (e.g., Stevia or Splenda), to taste
- A pinch of salt
- Optional flavorings, such as cocoa powder, fruit extracts, or sugar-free syrups (adjust points accordingly)
- Mix Ingredients: In a bowl, combine the non-fat Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, sweetener, a pinch of salt, and any optional flavorings you’d like to add. Adjust the amount of sweetener to your taste preference.
- Stir Well: Mix all the ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust the sweetness or flavorings if necessary.
- Chill: Place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld and the mixture to chill.
- Churn: If you have an ice cream maker, you can churn the mixture according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can skip this step.
- Freeze: Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and freeze it for at least 3-4 hours, or until it reaches the desired ice cream-like consistency.
- Serve: Scoop your homemade low-point “ice cream” into a bowl or cone and enjoy! You can also top it with fresh fruit, sugar-free syrups, or other low-point toppings if you like.