Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh parsley (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower head and cut it into florets. Make sure they are roughly the same size so they cook evenly.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to create a marinade.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the bowl and toss them gently to coat them evenly with the marinade.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it with some olive oil. Arrange the cauliflower florets on the baking sheet in a single layer, making sure they have some space between them.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and roast the cauliflower for about 25-30 minutes or until they are golden brown and tender. You can toss them once or twice during the cooking process to ensure even browning.
- Once the cauliflower is roasted to your liking, remove it from the oven and let it cool slightly. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
- Serve the roasted cauliflower as a side dish or as a delicious and healthy snack.