This easy low carb Big Mac salad recipe is ready in just 20 minutes! A gluten-free, keto cheeseburger salad like this makes a healthy lunch or dinner.
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME 20 mins
COURSE : Salad
CUISINE : American
SERVINGS : 6
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 cup Tomatoes (chopped)
- 8 oz Romaine lettuce (chopped; or iceberg lettuce if desired)
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 cup Pickles (diced)
- Sesame seeds (optional, for garnish)
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp Pickles (diced)
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend (or regular or sugar-free honey; adjust to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 2 t Mustard
- Add the ground beef to a large skillet over medium-high heat. (You can add a little oil if needed.)
- Break apart with a spatula and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beef is browned and moisture has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, puree all the dressing ingredients in a blender.
- If dressing is thicker than you like, thin out with water or oil and puree again.
- Adjust sweetener to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, and pickles.
- Add the ground beef. Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Toss to coat.Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
Serving size: 1 1/2 cups
Calories368%Fat 31g%Protein 18g%Total Carbs 3g%Net Carbs 2g%Fiber 1g%Sugar 1g