- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized into noodles (or pre-made zoodles)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and red pepper flakes, sautéing for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet, spreading them out in a single layer. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the shrimp turn pink and opaque. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the zucchini noodles. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until just tender but still slightly crisp.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet with the zoodles. Add lemon zest and lemon juice, tossing everything together until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with fresh chopped parsley for garnish.