Crispy bacon avocado fries are a low-carb alternative to French Fries. They taste great with a burger or your favorite copycat fast food.
Course Side Dish
Keyword bacon avocado fries
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 10 fries
Calories 215 kcal
- 4 Avocados sliced
- 10 strips Bacon precooked
- Pre-cook your bacon in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly so it is easier to handle.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a wire rack, then spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice your avocados in half, remove the seed. Slice each half into 3rds or 4ths, depending on how large your avocados are.
- Slice your bacon in half, then wrap around each avocado slice. Place them on your prepared baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake for 15 minutes. If you want them to be more crispy, turn on the broiler for 1 minute at the end.
- Carefully remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.