- Bacon strips (as many as you need)
- Preheat your air fryer: Set the temperature to 350-400°F (175-200°C). The exact temperature may vary depending on your air fryer model, so consult the user manual if you’re unsure.
- Prepare the bacon: Lay out the bacon strips on a plate or cutting board. You can place them directly in the air fryer basket, but some people prefer to cut the bacon in half to make it fit better.
- Arrange the bacon in the air fryer basket: Place the bacon strips in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Make sure they’re not overlapping to ensure even cooking.
- Cook the bacon: Close the air fryer basket and cook the bacon for about 8-12 minutes, depending on your preferred level of crispiness and the thickness of the bacon. You may need to flip the bacon strips halfway through the cooking time to ensure even crispiness.
- Monitor the cooking: Keep an eye on the bacon as it cooks, especially during the last few minutes, to prevent it from overcooking or burning.
- Remove and drain: Once the bacon reaches your desired level of crispiness, carefully remove it from the air fryer basket. Place it on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess grease.
- Serve: Serve your crispy air fryer bacon hot and enjoy!