Easy Air fryer roast potatoes recipe! Crispy skin, fluffy inside, and delicious. They make a perfect side dish at Thanksgiving dinner, or Sunday roast dinners.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 35 mins
- Total Time 50 mins
- 1 kg Potatoes
- Cooking spray
For Air Fryer Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Freshly chopped Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced or paste
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- First peel the potatoes, cut into similar size and rinse. Add the potatoes in a pot and cover with water 2 inches above the potatoes.
- Add salt, cover the pot and boil for 8 – 15 minutes depending on the size. Don’t boil it too soft.Drain in a colander and shake the colander to create scuff on the potatoes then leave for 5 minutes to cool.
- Add the scuffed potatoes in the air fryer basket, spray with cooking spray then air fry at a temperature of 190C for 20- 25 minutes.Shake at every 10 minutes intervals and spray with cooking spray to make sure all sides are golden brown and crisp.
- When done, switch off the air fryer and bring out the roasted potatoes.
- Serve with other sides of choice
For Garlic herb butter Roast Potatoes
- Make garlic herb butter by mixing the butter, parsley, garlic, and black pepper then put in the fridge to chill.
- Add the herb butter on the potatoes 5 minutes before bringing out of the air fryer.
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 601mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg