- 1 head of cabbage
- Cooking spray or olive oil spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Seasonings like garlic powder, paprika, or herbs for added flavor
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Remove any outer leaves from the cabbage and trim the stem end so it can stand upright.
- Slice the cabbage into 1-inch thick rounds to create “steaks.”
- Place the cabbage steaks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Spray the tops of the cabbage steaks with cooking spray or lightly brush with olive oil.
- Season the steaks with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown and the cabbage is tender, flipping halfway through for even cooking….