- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split in half
- 1/2 cup low-sodium tomato sauce or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Your choice of pizza toppings (e.g., sliced mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, turkey pepperoni, spinach, etc.)
- Italian seasoning, dried basil, or oregano for added flavor (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the split English muffins on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce evenly onto each English muffin half.
- Sprinkle each muffin half with 2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add your choice of pizza toppings. Be mindful of portion sizes and the SmartPoints values of toppings if you’re following the WW program.
- If desired, sprinkle a pinch of Italian seasoning, dried basil, or oregano on top for extra flavor.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the English muffins are toasted.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a minute before serving.
- Enjoy your Weight Watchers-friendly English Muffin Pizzas!