- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet, cook the chopped turkey bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add the olive oil and cook the chicken breasts for about 5-7 minutes on each side or until fully cooked and golden brown. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add the chopped onion and cook until it becomes translucent.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Pour in the chicken broth, scraping the bottom of the skillet to deglaze and incorporate the flavorful bits.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the fat-free Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, and dried thyme. Mix until well combined.
- Return the cooked chicken to the skillet, spooning some of the creamy sauce over the top. Let it simmer for a few minutes until the chicken is heated through.
- Sprinkle the cooked turkey bacon over the chicken and sauce.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
- Serve the Creamy Bacon Chicken over rice, pasta, or steamed vegetables.
- Enjoy your Weight Watchers Creamy Bacon Chicken!
WW Points (Approximate per Serving):
The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. For a typical serving size (1 chicken breast with sauce), it’s 5WW points