- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (choose a lower-fat version if available)
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup crushed Butterfinger candy bars (use a sugar-free or lighter version if available)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (optional, depending on sweetness preference)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (use a sugar-free or lighter version if available)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter, crushed graham crackers, crushed Butterfinger candy bars, and powdered sugar. Mix until well combined. Adjust the sweetness by adding powdered sugar if desired.
- Shape the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and place them on a parchment-lined tray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil together in 30-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Dip each peanut butter ball into the melted chocolate, coating it evenly. Use a fork to lift the coated ball, allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place the chocolate-coated balls back on the parchment-lined tray.
- Refrigerate the Butterfinger Balls for at least 30 minutes or until the chocolate coating is firm.
- Once set, transfer the balls to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
WW Points (per Serving):
The points can vary based on ingredients and portion sizes. For a typical serving size (1 Butterfinger Ball), it’s 3 WW points