This was a perfect weeknight meal! It only took a couple minutes to throw it together, then off to the oven for 25 minutes. All of it for only 4 points!
I’m very diligent about tracking ingredients in the recipe builder. BUT, you should always double check it with the ingredients you use.
For this recipe, I used Miller brand cheddar chicken sausage. It is 3 points per link. If you use a different sausage it could be more points, or it could be less.
Another great thing about this meal is that you can throw it right on the grill instead of the oven. Either way it’ll be easy.
I’m not sure if the Miller brand cheddar chicken sausage is available everywhere, but I hope for your sake it is! I love it. It’s great in recipes, or even throwing it onto the grill to have by itself. I’m not being paid by Miller to say this, I just like it that much.
I used frozen diced hash browns for the potatoes. Peeling and cutting up a fresh potato isn’t difficult, but it was once less step I had to take.
If you like hot sauce it is a great addition to this meal. Plus it doesn’t add any points.
- 1 link Miller cheddar chicken sausage
- 2/3 cup Ore Ida diced hash browns
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay out a large piece of aluminum foil. Spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- To the foil add the potatoes, onions and cabbage. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cut the sausage into 1/2 inch pieces. Place it onto the cabbage.
- Seal the foil and place into the oven for 25 minutes.