Make this delicious Pellet Grill Ham with Apple Cider Glaze in just 3-4 hours using your Pellet Grill.Pellet Grill Ham with Apple Cider Glaze.
Prep Time 10 MINS
Cook Time 4 HRS
Total Time 4 HRS 10 MINS
- 10 Pound Cooked and Smoked Ham (See Note)
APPLE CIDER GLAZE
- 1 1/2 Cup Apple Cider
- 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- Preheat the smoker or pellet grill to 225°F, if your ham is already sliced then simply place it directly on the grates. (If ham is not pre-cut, then make a crisscross pattern on the ham to separate it.)
- If you have a probe with your pellet grill, go ahead and insert it to monitor the temperature.
- Close the lid and cook for about 3 hours or until the internal tempearture is 120°F-130°F.
- Nearing the 3-hour mark in a small saucepan on medium-heat, bring the apple cider to a boil, adding in the brown sugar and whisking until it dissolves.
- Set aside.
- Carefully remove the ham from the pellet grill and place it on foil or in an aluminum pan.
- Place the ham back on the pellet grill and evenly pour the apple cider glaze over the ham. Wrap the ham with the foil or tent it if it is an aluminum pan.
- Let the ham continue cooking for an additional hour, and baste the ham with the apple cider mixture every 15 minutes during that hour until the ham reaches 140°F, then remove. This is best done with a baster, but can be done with a spoon too. This means you are pouring some of the mixture back over the ham to avoid it drying out.
- If your pellet grill is taking longer to cook, boost the temperature to 275°F.
- Carefully remove and serve.
- Use a pre-cooked and smoked ham, this can be any size ham but cooking time will be less for a smaller ham, it’s typically about 10 minutes a pound.
- Nutritional values will depend on size of ham and size of servings.
- It’s very important to use a probe or meat thermometer in order to get the ham to the right temperature. Remember it’s already cooked, this is heating it back up.
- Serving: 0.5Pounds | Calories: 565kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 141mg | Sodium: 2694mg | Potassium: 665mg | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 2mg