This is by far the best recipe for baked chicken wings that I’ve ever tried. After many experiments I finally was able to make my baked chicken wings extra crispy on the outside and very tender and most on the inside. They taste just like deep-fried wings, only without the oily mess and added calories. Actually, they taste better than deep-fried. Try them.
Oven Fried Chicken Wings
A recipe for the best baked chicken wings that are extra crispy on the outside and very tender and most on the inside.
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Oil spray
How to Make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Season chicken wings with salt.
- Toss the chicken with baking powder to coat evenly (I used a ziplock bag and did a little shake) Put foil on a baking sheet then place a baking rack on top.
- Spray the rack with oil spray.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer on the baking rack. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 425 degrees and continue baking for an additional 45 minutes.
- Turn the wings halfway so they get brown on both sides.