Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
Have you ever craved a delicious treat that won’t break your calorie bank? This lightened-up version of Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings is here to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. You won’t believe these are made with a sugar-free twist!
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 cans reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup light butter
- 1 cup sugar substitute (like Swerve)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cinnamon, to sprinkle
- 1 can diet Mountain Dew
How to Make It:
- Peel and core the apples. Cut each apple into eight slices. Roll each slice into a reduced-fat crescent roll. Place in a 9×13-inch gently buttered pan.
- In a saucepan, melt the light butter, then add the sugar substitute, and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir, and pour over the apples.
- Pour the diet Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
Weight Watchers Note:
- Use reduced-fat crescent rolls to cut down on SmartPoints.
- Opt for a sugar substitute to reduce the overall sugar content.
- Choose light butter for a lower-fat alternative.
- Enjoy this guilt-free delight, and you won’t believe it’s a lightened-up version of the classic Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings!