The perfect side to any meal this Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Heavy with the perfect gooey and cheesy flavor, you’ll have a hard time believing it’s keto. Making it a convenient dish, only takes a few minutes and a handful of ingredients to toss together.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 Small Head Cauliflower (3-4 cups)
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 6 Tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Into small florets, chop your cauliflower and boil until it gets soft.
- Drain and pat dry, put it aside.
- Add garlic and butter in a saucepan(small). Add heavy cream after the butter is melted.
- To a slight boil, bring mixture then add in half a cup of the sharp cheddar cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted. Take away from heat.
- Into a small casserole dish, pour cauliflower and pour the cheese mixture over the top. Spread evenly.
- With the rest of the shredded cheese, top the dish and bake for TEN minutes at 375 degrees.
Keto Mac and Cheese
Amount Per Serving
Calories 605Calories from Fat 432
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 27g135%
Vitamin A 1331IU27%
Vitamin C 69mg84%