Experimenting with our new Tefal air fryer, ham, egg and chips seemed to be an obvious choice. It was made much easier using ,
37 minutes was perfect time for MacDonald’s sized fries pictured.
- 450 g Maris Piper potatoes
- 4 medium eggs
- 200g sliced honey roast ham
- 5 medium tomatoes
- Peel the potatoes and cut to McDonald’s size fries
- Rinse off excess starch by soaking in cold water for 5 minutes
- Dry using a salad spinner
- Add the chips to your air fryer together with 3 teaspoons of oil
- Switch on and time for 30 minutes to remind you to cook the eggs
- Meanwhile grill the tomatoes under a low grill
- When the alarm goes, it’s time to fry the eggs
- Silicone egg rings are the best way to get nice neat ’round’ eggs – they are also easy to clean.
- Serve once the fries have cooked for 37 minutes