Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches are a good recipe for the air fryer because you can cook everything in a single basket. All the flavors come together and cook really well in the air fryer!
- 1 pound ribeye steak
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 bell pepper any color
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 slices white American cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls
- Thinly slice the ribeye and place the strips of steak in a medium sized bowl.
- Top with the Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce and stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you begin cooking.
- Slice the onion and pepper into strips and add to the steak mixture along with the seasoned salt, tossing to coat the vegetables. Let sit for 30 minutes to allow the steak to come to room temperature.
- Place the steak and vegetables in the basket of your air fryer and air fry at 390 for 12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
- Remove the meat and vegetables from the basket and set aside.
- Divide the steak evenly between the hoagie rolls and top with the cheese.
- Wrap each sandwich tightly in foil and return to the air fryer for 3 minutes at 390 degrees.
- Remove from the air fryer, unwrap the sandwiches, and serve.
Cheez Whiz and provolone are also good options for the cheese.
Feel free to leave out the onions and/or peppers, if preferred.