- 2 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- Butter or cooking spray
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Optional toppings (e.g., cheese, ham, bacon, vegetables)
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C) for a few minutes.
- While the air fryer is preheating, prepare your bread. You can use a cookie cutter or a glass to cut a hole in the center of each slice to create a well for the egg. You can also leave the bread whole and simply crack the egg into the center of each slice.
- Lightly butter or grease the air fryer basket to prevent sticking. Place the prepared bread slices in the basket.
- Carefully crack one egg into each well or onto the center of the bread slice. Season the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- If you want to add any toppings, such as cheese, ham, bacon, or vegetables, now is the time to do it. Be creative and customize your egg toast to your liking.
- Place the air fryer basket with the bread and eggs into the preheated air fryer.
- Cook at 350°F (175°C) for about 6-8 minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on your specific air fryer, so keep an eye on it. You can check the eggs to see if they are cooked to your desired level of doneness. For runny yolks, aim for less time; for fully cooked yolks, cook a bit longer.
- Once your air fryer egg toast is done, carefully remove it from the air fryer using tongs or a spatula. Be cautious, as the basket and contents will be hot.
- Serve your air fryer egg toast hot and enjoy!