- nonstick cooking spray1
- whole wheat bread(toasted)4 slice
- trans-fat free tub margarine(such as I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter)1 1/2 tbsp
- deli style ham1 slice (about 2 oz)
- large eggs4
- salt1/8 tsp
- black pepper1/8 tsp
- Preheat the air fryer, with the air fryer basket in place, to 375°F.Advertisement
- Spray 4 (8-ounce) oven-proof custard cups or ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove the crusts from the bread and discard or save for other use. Spread one side of the bread with the margarine. Place the bread, margarine-side-down into a ramekin and press gently to shape the bread to the cup. Repeat three more times. Slice the ham into strips about 1⁄2-inch wide. Place the strips in a single layer in the cups. Crack one egg into each cup. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the filled, uncovered custard cups in the air fryer basket. Air fry for 10–13 minutes or until the eggs are softly set or done as desired. Carefully remove the ramekin from the air fryer basket. Using a hot pad, hold the cup carefully and run a knife around the sides to transfer to a plate.