All you need to know to make perfectly cooked, crispy-skinned baked potatoes in the air fryer.
- ▢4 russet potatoes (scrubbed)
- ▢4 teaspoons olive oil (approximately)
- ▢½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Prick the potatoes in a few spots with a fork. Rub the potatoes with the oil, then rub them with the salt, coating them evenly on all sides. Place them in the air fryer. Make sure the potatoes don’t touch.
- Set the air fryer to 400 F and cook them for about 40 minutes, turning them as needed about halfway through as they start to brown on the top. When a fork or a knife slides in easily, they are done.
- Cut them lengthwise down the top, always halfway into the potato, give them a little squeeze to open them up, and top with your favorite toppings!